Tuesday, October 05, 2004

soly...!!! go hide urself in the closet....!!

*phew*

after the previous post.. my blog seems to attract more hits then usual...haahha.. thanx to the j-duo... but well.. im gonna get it big this time.. boohoohoo.....!! the j-duo gonna sabo me kao kao...
*raised eyebrow*
~BUT~
wat things can they say to sabo me??
wat things can they do to sabo me?
joash had warned me bout wat they r gonna do to me...
[like wat they did to aaron in dayze's blog]
muahaha.... can i sae that im not the least scared??
@perhaps@
i memang got no saham edi.. so no need scared saham jatuh mendadak like aaron...
hehee....!!

im so gonna look forward to tonight's cf.. im so geared up.... to havu "FUN"....
muahahaha...(super evil laffter)
n maybe after cf.... ill juz run bek home n hide......
lalalalallaa....!!
so ppl... come tonite yah.. !!


see.. the prez had summoned u to come....!! blek.....







here are some pics from home... cute cute lil "babies"






see the eyes? super BIG...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home