Wednesday, August 04, 2004

feeling a lil' bit sick.... =D

hmm.. kinda feeling a lil' sick since i came bek from kukup... wonder wat was it.... headache.. or better to sae... "heavy head" the pain comes n go as it pleases... when i cough i feel the pain.. when i shampoo my hair i feel the pain... hmm.. its been 3 daes?? nvm.. shall eat some panadol later.... see whether will my head be better then.... *praying*

had a great time in cf.... err... not exactly great... but.. nice n wonderful sharing from mr. raj (vijay's brother) shared on PEACE...!! learnt a thing or two... really encouraged me... the verse that strike me was almost at the end of the sharing...when he came to the verse...


2 Timothy 2:22- where it saes..... "Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith , love, and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart."


it really made me think... make me reflect back... hmm.... so true... well.. GOD...!! help me... i entrust my life into Ur hands... may U LOrd take charge of my life... Amen..!!



well.. its the time of the year again where finals r jz there... there as in HERE..!! crappy... but.... PEACE... "comelah... scared ah..!!" hehe.. that was wat i learnt from cf too.. no need worry bout exam... its alwiz there... like it or not... jz got to face it... so... y worry.. jz study n go for exam... the rest is in God's hands... so... hehe.. like that lah.. haha... okok.. i know.. im a lil crappy edi... shall stop here... take care ppl.... see ya.. God bless.... =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home