Tuesday, September 28, 2004

[can't think of the right one]

erm.. so many things had happened... good ones.. bad ones...

well... jz cant run away ah??

discovered something... i very blurr these daes... dunno y... really blurr.. hmm.. m i over stressing myself? i wonder... go to wrong places... my mind is going at a slower processing rate... n sometimes not me blurr wan lor.. is ppl make me blurr... dunno wat they toking... not blurr but tok to me until i blurr.. =P

*listening to a song* sonicflood - Holy N Annointed 1

Jesus, Jesus
Holy and anointed One, Jesus
Jesus, Jesus
Risen and exalted One, Jesus

Your name is like honey on my lips
Your Spirit like water to my soul
Your Word is a lamp unto my feet
Jesus, I love You, I love You

if im not mistaken... i first heard this song in singapore, when i visited City Harvest Church.. great song... so sweet, so refreshing, so bright? hahah... wonderful... jz wonderful...

the wonders of our Lord... no one can fathom.... He is jz so GREAT....!!

God oh God...!! *muaks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home