Wednesday, September 22, 2004

taken for granted~~

frens have been good... great.... n some awesome... !! but there are those that take u for granted...!! but why?
some frens tell me not to be so kind-hearted...
some frens tell me not to be so "good-guy"...
some frens tell me not to be so nice...
some frens tell me to learn how to say NO...

*SIGH*~ BUT~

i jz cant...
i'll feel guilty if i say it...
i'll feel uneasy if i'm not able to help....
i'll feel weird when i meet the person face to face...

*SIGH* ~WHY~

the worst thing... if i'm in a not good mood... evryone knows from my expression... then they'll start questioning... then my heart will melt... and the not so good feeling jz slips away.....

thank you guys/gals... [u know u who] p\s:stoooopid english~heck....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home