Thursday, June 17, 2004

err..... lazy dae..... =P

the title saes it all....

my bro,daniel is here. hehe.. not to bad...at least got another person in the house. i oso dunno wat to do with him.bad host hoh me...?? all he could do is to hog the com n play counter strike, check out my collection of mp3s, burn those he like...ahaha...

well.. we jz came bek from breakfast actually... i told my bro.. at this time.. i will still be sleeping... eheeh.. its like kinda normal edi... to him its like "wat..!!" so late edi.. muahaaa.... mmu students different right... keke... =D brought him to bukit beruang dim sum... then went driving around... showed him the new bus station.. for his sake, drive through the new flyover overlooking the state mosque... hahaa... but the road was like not smooth one.. haha. potong steam...!!

hahaahha......... now he is on the phone with my dad.... complaining to my dad, i dint plan nething for him wor... haaha... so funny... then he told my dad i dint want to wake up... my dad replied," let him sleep lah...." ahahaha... i was like...woohoo..!! my bro went.... "huh??!!" kekee..

well.. soon it will be lunch time.. got to bring him out again... maybe going jonker's cendol..hehe... not badlah...at least i get to eat too.... muahaha... well.. lazy lazy... dun wanna study wor.. so sien... but exams r so near... crappy lah.. but.. heehe.. bout my previous post... i know y i happy edi... i guess its bcos hols r jz a few daes away........heehe........yahoo.....!! get to go bek... =) cioaz for now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home