Thursday, June 10, 2004

aarrgghh......!!! pain....!!

yoh... missed all my classes todae.... crappyler... all bcos of my stupid arms... it all started with a session at the gym on mondae. first time there since i joined flex club... jz wanna lose some of my FATS... tuesdae when i woke up, i was still ok... happy that i will be going cyberjaya cf... then was having muscle ache while still enjoying myself in cbj cf... BUT.... when i woke up on wednesdae morning..... there goes... i cant even bend my arms.... cant even wake up....i was planning to go classes edi.... went downstairs... told myself.... nah.....!! i think i better go back to sleep... grab hold of menzza... applied some of it on my arms... then went bek to sleep... tot of jz skipping my micro-p lecture...from 12-2pm.. then soon i doze off... woke up again.... the pain was really unbearable.... dun think i can make it for my tutorial at 4... then i continued sleeping till 6...... i had no choice but to wake up ... coz got cf comm prayer meet n NOC3 meeting later... at 7:15pm... cannot miss it.... drag myself out of bed... went downstairs again... first thing i need to do was to bathe... huah..!! the part where i need to take off my clothes... cant even lift up my hands... the bath was an expereince.... shampooing my hair.... crappyler... pain pain pain... i may sound like a WUSS ah....?? hehe.. but really pain lah....

now its still aching... hope tomolo i will be better. need to go class ler... got a tutorial replacement tomolo... frens asked to play badminton pulak... dunno whether im up to it not.... hehe... a weekly affair... thursdae is the freest dae for me.... yeahoo..!! hmm...

toking bout NOC3.... i was given the task of heading the tech team... err.. im so blurr now.. dunno whether i can do my job well not.. hope i will be able to work together with my team... now i still need to find 6 assistants to assist me in various departments... pray that GOD will provide man power for me... its not easy i can sae... really need lots of help in this field.... thank GOD for ben... he is an experienced guy.. we shall worked hard together to glorify GOD..... yeah...!! =)

errm... i think i have started a lit' crapping here... guess i better get going..... maybe need some menzza later... see ya ppl... take care.... GOD bless...!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home