Monday, May 31, 2004

terrifying morning.... !!! dae i guess.....

wat a dae... woke up... like 920am.. went donwstairs... iron clothes... took bath.. got ready n off on the way to class....

BUT.....

bfor i could even get out of the house.... i opened the main door, low n behold my house grill was opened..... i went " ah...??? " since when did i open the grills..??
i looked out... CRAP...!!! y is my spare key on the wall...?? the pad-lock to the grills beside the bunch of keys...?? oh no no no.... !! dun tell me....

SHIT....

got robbbed... went to my car... opened the door... my bills on the car seat.... coin box gone... my notepad gone too...i wonder y..?? my cds' booklet was jz been look through.. thats all i guess... m still wondering n thanking the LORD as y dint they curi the cd player??

called sam... dint answer the phone..... called again... still no one answered... crappyness... called marky... in class edi...nvm... called nzx... sleeping..so blurr... then sam called me when i was still toking to nzx.. hang up on nzx n ask sam for help..
"help me buy new padlocks.. n a set of doorknobs.. i jz been robbed..!!!"

waited for him.... then he came.. thank the LORD for samuel.... saved me....!! start changing the locks... yeah.. learned how to change the door knob.... =) by the time evrything's done...... its about 2+pm.... went to jusco... had lunch... then went to smart shop... after sam's reccomendation n much consideration.... i bought the unbreakable autolock pro... for my car lah... scared edi... so prevention lor..

the total cost i spent was RM 318.... a lot ah...?? sigh... =(

guess wat... after that.. was off to bear hill.... the sun was scorching.. i went, "EH..?? where's my sunglass??" FINE>>.. they took it... ok.. wat to do... there goes my shades...

went for class at 5pm.... the moment i opened my pencilcase... darn... i remembered puschasing a new mechanical pencil two daes earlier... n i left it in the car.... OK..!! it's gone too... during class.... kept on thinking whether is the house safe or not... after class...rushed bek home with a couple of frens.. security sake... its fine... thank GOD>.

off went bek to bear hill... sheesh... no more fuel.. got to go fill up... eh....??? where is my point redemption card?? SIGH....!! there goes my cards too.... two point redemption cards.... touch n go card.. singapore autopass card... n my name cards.... shitty man.... =((

hmm.. well.. its a lesson learnt.... got to be more careful next time... thanx ppl for all the concern... really appreciate it... i know i have friends that are alwiz there to help me... u guals rox... =D


1 Comments:

Blogger tank said...

You don't have any comments so I will leave you one so you don't have to be sad.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home