Thursday, June 03, 2004

still in a dillemma...... =((

woah...!! had a scary dream today..... while napping in the afternoon... dreamt that i was being robbed again... they broke my car window... immediately i broke down n cry...(in my dreams lah) the next thing ... i woke up.... jumped up from my bed...ran downstairs to check things out.... PHEW>.!! everything's fine.... =) thank GOD>.!!

SIGh... m i so worried bout wat had happened till i even had to dream bout it....???

life is just so unpredictable,
full of fear , but HE is able,
trust in HIm, for life is His,
nothing will ever seem amiss.

but why am i still worried?,
can't my doubts and fears be buried?,
HE said,come my child, have rest in me,
for indeed I have heard your plea.

jz really hope things will get better.. let the LORD be the one that controls my life and not me who controls HIM instead... i'm sorry LORD... !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home