Monday, November 01, 2004

~~in HIs time~~

so many things have happened.... it's nothing.. i really dun want to tok bout it.. SIGH!!
do u really want to know?
but i told u u wouldnt understand?
its bout....... nevermind.....

im fine... really... u trust me? im FINe...!! so fine...

duh.. hey ppl.. im ok... =D jz trying to get into my mr ryan/joshua role... not easy for me.. im trying though.. with the funny stern macho intonations... jz not me ah?

jz came bek from jb todae.. not a bad trip home.. was a lil scared though.. coz mark was the one driving 4 of us bek.. if u guys know wat i mean....... hehe.. no offence mark!!
glad to know that one of my aunt (mom's side) accepted Christ few weeks ago.. they (aunt n unc) have been non-christians since the dae i was born till now.. thank God my parents brought them to a hokkien evangelistic meeting.. organised by my church.. the speaker was pastor Mark from sg.. so glad to see them.. visited them at my aunts shop.. this is one of the prayers my family has been praying.. n after so many years.. God started to answer them one by one.. i really hold on to God's promises.. if we r faithful.. God will indeed bless us by answering our prayers.. indeed it isnt an overnite thing.. it took years.. this is one really happy thing for me.. n this isnt the first time... thank God.. =D got to cont praying as there are still other relatives that have not been saved yet.. in His timing i guess... =P

yah.. its been a while since i updated.. been lazy.. been getting fat.. real fat n round n slow n gasping for breath all the time n pants cannot fit in anymore n eating so much summore..... HOW?? camlah.. need to go down ler.. bluek...!! so hard ah.. ish ish ish..

all i do is eat n sleep eat n sleep.. then go toilet.. then eat n sleep again...... hehehe..... not bad right? yah.. crazy.... *yawns* think i need to sleep now... see ya ppl... nite nite..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home