Monday, July 12, 2004

"tick...tick...tick...!!!"

the clock is ticking.. the hour is arriving...

10.........
9.........
8........
7.......
6......
5.....
4....
3...
2..
1.
0

still havent finished revising..!! CRAPPY..!! but somehow i not yet feel very "gan chong"... izzit good or wat...?? i really dunno..

had a unstoppable laugh in the lib jz now.. really cannot stop.. so the susah man.. coz cannot laugh loud summore... then have to "gek" myself.. walao..!! cannot tahan..!! it turned out like giggling instead... my face was turning red....!! it all happened bcoz of a scene in front of me. some guys sitting a few tables away... it was almost midnite... (lib closing edi) saw a guy,A kicked guy B's slipper to a guy C from another table...(same gang wan) guy C stood up n "dribbled" the slipper into some corner behind the book shelves, all this without guy B's knowing. then it was time to go.. guy B bent down.. looking left right left right... "aiks...!!" mana slipper aku..?? he stood up.. started swearing... hahahaa... then i started laffing... he saw us laffing.. i was like uh oh...!! but i couldnt help myself... i kept on laffing n laffing.. guy B went on searching... my fren laffed too... but it was controllable for him... i was turning really red... could feel all the blood rushing to my head.. my fren..."oi... calm down..!!" then i started laffing again.... ahahha... till i teared.... =P took a deep breath... was calming down edi... then started laffing again.. crazy.. really crazy... luckilly not many ppl around.. ahha.. if not they could have heard me.. actually it turned out more like snorting?? haha.. u know.. trying not to laff but deep inside u r laffing.. trying to muffle it...hahaa... serious "Shit" man... hahaa.. =D

bek to the books.. found a good bunch of lib "kakis".. taking same course... so if dunno can ask them... hehe.. most of the time thats the case lah... im the one asking the questions... =P when they ask me..i go like err...?? wats that?? hahaa...

i better get off the line now... feeling guilty... study sleep study sleep.... AARRGGHHH....!! STUDY TILL I SLEEP LAH... i guess.. the study session will last not more than 5 minutes... ciaoz ppl... take care.. GOd bleSS..!!


p/s: my fren called me "zhu bao bao.." = baby pig... hmm...??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home