Wednesday, July 14, 2004

2 down.... 1 more to go... =P

heys... 2 papers gone down... left one more.. engineering maths III... got to pass it man.. if not im gonna sae bye bye to that subject... know y? was being summoned by my lecturer... "if u dun do well for this test, im gonna barr u from the finals...!!!" crappy ah... heehe.. wat to do.. all bcos of my laziness.. but nvm.. im trying my best here..(i hope) =P engine maths... i gonna do well for it... GOD HELP ME...!!

well.. lately been hooked to the tv.. astro channel 38... mediacorp chinese drama series r the best... (its showing right now actually) hehe... nice nice shows.. with nice n pretty actresses.... hahahaa.... oops.. (solynottyma....??)

okok.. guess i better get going.. tv's calling... notes r calling too... my bed is screaming for me.... lol...!! wat the heck.. tv sounds better.. ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home