Tuesday, July 06, 2004

12th , 13th , 14th ........ =((

wat a week it will be......... 3 tests in a row..... sounds crazy ah... but wat to do... got to face it neway... =)

this blog is getting real boring at times ah.. i wonder m i wrtting here for the sake of grabbin attention or isit a place where i can vent wateva feelings i have.... n that when frens know bout it, they can come n encourage me... share the joy n pain with me? i know i have saed this before in my previous posts... but i jz got to sae it again here... frens are God's precious gifts ... REALLY...!! if not for those ppl around me ah... i dun think i will be here blogging at this hour... well... truthfully speaking... its both good n bad influence i have gotten from frens... haahahaa... =P ppl like deric, justin, joash, mark, samuel, CHERN WAI, ETC...... these bunch of guys can make u laugh, cry, angry n sad... lol... =D

TRIBUTE:
DERIC~ MAKES ME RELAX
JUSTIN~ MAKES ME LAUGH
JOASH~ MAKES ME ROLL ON THE FLOOR WITH LAUGHTER
MARK~ MAKES ME ANGRY
SAMUEL~ MAKES FUN OF ME
C.WAI~ MAKES ME THINK


hehe... different individuals brings various impacts.... kinda cool to be in the place n time to know so many ppl from various backgrounds ah..
*flies away with many thoughts*

I am amazed
When i look at you
I see you smiling back at me
It's like all my dreams come true
I am afraid
If i lost you friend
I'd fall through the cracks
And lose me track in this crazy lonely world
Sometimes it's so hard to believe
When the nights can be so long
And faith gave me the strength
And kept me holding on


me,soly respecto u ppl....!! =]

1 Comments:

Blogger Deric said...

haha, good thing i'm not the one who makes ya angry...

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home