Wednesday, August 16, 2006

YPS '06 by YAM

[my 3rd time trying to post tis up]

wow... was an awesome experience.... really great to learn new things bout leadership in this school... really transparent teaching too.... considering next year? haha... =P

thank God for good/funny pastors to teach us. make it all less formal n easier to understand...
great ppl..... good food... cool weather....
new found frens...... *yay..!!*
whom we mamak-ed together... n had "heart-to-heart" talk n "swimming" ....... t'was fun.. regretted not getting to know u guys earlier...

went uphill by bus.....
ate burger king.... *burp*
bumped cars..... got pawned by kids......
a game of bowling...... *stress reliever*
got down by cable car with "russel peters" n 20 others..
funny ride...... lol.

commisionning....
made me cry for my frens....
frens i've known for 4 years now....
God help me to lead change in their lives....
but.... first of all.... CHANGE ME.... =)

?? can i love Him more than life??
thats the question He asked me.......
for i know He has plans to prosper me n not to harm me....
He has more than wat i can offer....
am i able to take up this challenge?
help me frens??


ya... =)

some pics for u peeps....


the girls....



the boys....


mamak gang...


<3 to <3 gang....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home