Sunday, April 16, 2006

losing the patience i once own~_

the patience in me is running dry each day
circumstances causes it
but.....
how do i overcome such circumstances?

i was once a boy whom was filled with patience....
A bully me...
jz smile lor..
B bully me....
dun like that lah.....
C bully me...
eh.. pls lah....
still smilling
todae??
nooo..........

is it the period where emo-ness rulz?
does standing up for myself means losing my temper and show evryone my emo face...
it's hard u know..
i dun like it
never ever like showing such faces to u all...
u know who u r... dun u frens??

i wan to sae sorry to u guys.. yet.. am i in the wrong??
am i the one that for no reason wants to show u guys my emo-ness?

still...






i'm sorry...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
»

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home