Wednesday, November 10, 2004

``````with a heavy heart_____

practices in the day
cf at night
burn out bcos of the play
to find rest, i step into the light

a heavy heart as i sang
to you Lord, take me as i am
where inside's hurting so much
as i really need your special touch

Lord i pray n i cry
to take away my pride
for everything that i try
i take it in my own stride

i know it will never work out
for at times i will give up
and when i start to shout
i do fail to look up

oh Lord!! help me!!
for i'm weak but thou art strong
"come to me, my child. come to me.
find rest in me n i'll make u strong."

*sigh* im not good in writting... jz something to fill the page.. well.. guess.. im still a lil "emo" from previous post... but things are going to change now.. i think ive found the answers.. [answers have been alwiz there] jz that its hard... well.. nvm bout me.. thanx ppl for ur concern... appreciate it..!! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home