Monday, May 24, 2004

wat is happening to me anywae.... ?_x

bek from makaning the eva famous maggi kari.... not to bad though...(hungry kua)hehe..tot got ppl promise to belanja me wan......mana tahu i paid for everything.... *SIGH*

do i look depressed in any way?? y isit ppl kept on asking me is there someting wrong??
i wonder wat should i tell them... looks like things arent simple as it seems... ??

nonetheless.. the concern from this ppl really encourage me to get going at times... u guals really helped me alot.. wat to do... life is filled with many encounters.. the good n the evil ones... the good ones r really "happpening" but the evil ones can be devastating...... aaaarrrggghhhhh...... (looks like i am crapping here)

~ BUT ~
the world is a mere passing through thingy... shall entrust myself to the ONE above.. HE shall guide my path n lead me in all my ways...

thank u LORD..!!

~for brighter daes ahead~ =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home