Wednesday, July 06, 2005

~~~what happened in my dreams~~~

*phew* a series of weird dreams... am i too stressed up?? hmm......


#Dream 1#

sandra sim was trying to sell me a unit of APACER thumb drive.... that's all i could remember....


#Dream 2#

in my house.. tuesdae nite... before cf... jonathan's in my house.... becca too.... lots of lil flower pots hanging across the hall.... and..... jonathan cooked the ever famous green bean soup.... becca was walking down the spiral stairs...... =?



#Dream 3#

a great Korean restaurant bek in jb.... a large number of senior cf members present.... was happily enjoying the food.... my dish came.... happy....!! till i found a [i think is a frog] swimming in my bowl of soup.... FREAKED ME OUT!!! total shocked.........!!! couldnt eat any more.... went to the sofa n sit.... was really "out"..... ah-seong came over to me n did some "stupid stunts"....... was a lil pissed.... suddenly it all bcame spiritual.... sam came over to pray for me.... prayed for protection and all..... toooooooo touched......... n i started CRYING........ seriously cried....

[i woke up from my dream..... crying like a baby... seriously crying.. not bluffing.... not tears rolling... but teresak-esak ler.... i was like.... hmmmm...... weird..... really weird..... it was 6:45am then... went bek to sleep shortly after that =P]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home