Tuesday, February 08, 2005

some survey.....

stupid survey follows --> “edited” [adding to auds……]


3 names you go by:
1. solomon
2. soly
3. a-men


3 screen names you have:
1. solycutema
2. soly
3. ???


3 things you like about yourself:
1. my God
2. my ability to sleep in almost any situation [so true]
3. anger reda very fast


3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. emo oso fast…. Haix…!!
2. my ability to sleep in almost every situation [ahhaaaaaahaha……true true]
3. too much of a thinker?? Day dream I suppose…..


3 parts of your heritage:
1. Chinese
2. Hokkien 100%
3. Adam.. :P [I guess same kua.. right auds?]


3 things that scare you:
1. exams
2. ppl get angry
3. no food to eat?


3 of your everyday essentials:
1. handphone… yah… feel naked without it..
2. car??
3. streamyx….


3 things you're wearing right now:
1. pajamas
2. specs
3. err……not wearing anything else…..


3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. be a good boy
2. diet programme
3. sleep less


3 things you want in a relationship (Love is a given): can also lah… follow aud’s
1. God
2. me + God
3. her + God
( and they lived happily ever after~ awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww )


2 truths and a lie :
1. i measure 36 36 36
2. straight F’s in history
3. u r my number 99th gf

all lies………..so wanna sue me too??


3 physical things of a love interest that would appeal:
1. God (you got a problem with that?)
2. good steward of money
3. a smile that would make my heart go lup dup…… lup………………………


3 things you just can't do:
1. stop eating
2. stop day dreaming of “the one”
3. put my toes on my nose n start jumping around on my hands?


3 of your favourite hobbies:
1. eat
2. sleep, n
3. be merry


3 things you want to do really badly right now:
1. sleep
2. sleep
3. sleep


3 careers you're considering:
1. sleeper….. Got ah this career?
2. food tester
3. a sleeping food tester?


3 places you want to go on vacation:
1. japan
2. aus
3. uk


3 kid names (boy/girl):
1. jack jack
2. tinklebell
3. shin chan…. [okok…… cant think of any right now…..*yawns*]


3 things you want to do before you die:
1. get married and have kids [ I meant with my wife lah]
2. fulfill me role as a human being
3. eat everything I want?


3 people who have to take this quiz now:
1. dayze
2. err…. louis
3. u got suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home